Interpretation and Definitions
The words with initial capitalization have meanings defined under the following conditions. These definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- **Account** means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- **Company** (referred to as either "the Company," "We," "Us," or "Our") refers to ESF Furniture, 3035 Richmond Terrace, Staten Island, NY, 10303.
- **Cookies** are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- **Device** means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
- **Personal Data** is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- **Service** refers to the Website.
- **Service Provider** means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company.
- **Usage Data** refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself.
- **Website** refers to www.ESFUSA.com.
- **You** means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
**Types of Data Collected**
**Information collected directly from you:**
We may collect personal information directly from you, for example through a web form, during registration, while making a reservation, when setting up an account, when you contact us for customer support, or at checkout. Personal information we collect directly from you may include first and last name, address, email address, and phone number.
**Information collected from your device:**
**Information collected from our partners:**
We may collect personal information about you from third-party partners and combine it with other information that we collect. Personal information we collect from our partners may include demographic information, shopping history, and geographic location.
**Use of Personal Information**
We may use information collected about you for any lawful purpose, including:
- To provide you with our products and services, customer service and support, and other relevant information.
- To market our products and services to you, including by email and text message subject to your consent.
- To provide our website to you, optimize our website, and assist with advertising and marketing efforts.
- To send you abandoned cart reminders if you added items to your shopping cart but did not complete checkout.
- To comply with the law and maintain the security of our website.
- With your consent, or as otherwise disclosed at the time information is collected.
**Disclosure of Personal Information**
We may share the information we collect with the following parties:
- With third-party service providers to assist us with providing and marketing our products and services, such as payment processors, data hosting services, analytics services, online store support, advertising partners, and email service providers.
- With Constant Contact, to send email marketing and text message communications. For more information, see Constant Contact’s Customer Data Notice.
- With any affiliates or joint venture partners that we may have in the future.
- As part of a corporate sale, merger, or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding.
- If necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information, or to otherwise protect our rights or the rights of third parties, or to protect the safety or security of any person or entity.
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing. We may share information that has been de-identified or aggregated without limitation.
**Digital Advertising & Analytics**
**Email and Text Message Communications**
If you wish to unsubscribe from our email campaigns, please click on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing email sent from us. If you opt out of our email marketing, we will still send you messages related to our transactions and relationship with you, such as order confirmations. If you wish to stop receiving text messages from us, reply STOP, QUIT, CANCEL, OPT-OUT, or UNSUBSCRIBE to any text message sent from us. For more information, see our Mobile Messaging Terms and Conditions.
**Your Privacy Rights**
Depending on the privacy legislation that is applicable to you, you may be required to provide your users with certain rights, such as the ability to access, correct, and delete the data you hold about them. We recommend consulting with your legal counsel about your obligations.
**Updating Your Information**
When you have an account with us, you may review, change, or update your contact information by logging into your account.
If you have any questions about this policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at [email protected].
**How to Delete My User Data from www.ESFUSA.com?**
To delete user data associated with a login please email us at [email protected]